Create your own Bespoke Retreat: Dates available throughout the year
A revolutionary idea in retreats!
Rather than we telling you what to do & when to do it, you tell us!
STEP 1: PICK YOUR TEAM
Family, friends, work colleagues, hen parties
We can accommodate a maximum of 12 team members. Minimum of 4 required for the team.
You're in control of who's here. No more nervous introductions to strangers or (even worse), ice breakers!
STEP 2: PICK YOUR DATES
We'll let you know our availabiity & you choose when suits you
It needs to be a minimum of 3 nights but we highly recommend 4 nights; any less & you'll wish you'd booked longer!
Why not go for a whole week?
STEP 3: PICK YOUR ACTIVITIES
Treatments, workshops, exercusions & more
You get to choose as many, or few, as your group would like to do during your stay with us.
What will you choose?
- A kayaking adventure to secluded coves in the beautiful Cabo de Gata
- A jeep safari into Europe's only desert & location of many films
- A wonderful spa treatment
- One of our amazing workshops such as perfume making, introduction to crystals, plant based beauty & more
But don't forget to leave plenty of time to relax by the pool or in the hot tub!
Things You May Be Wondering
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Unlimited range of teas, filter coffee & mineral water
- Fresh fruit bowls in public areas
- WIFI available throughout the house
- Pool towels
- Get a flight to Alicante (2 hours), Murcia (90 minutes) or Almeria (70 minutes). However, Alicante is the best served airport in terms of number of flights, destination and price
- The location of the retreat is Partaloa, Almeria (04810)
- You can either hire a car from the airport or we can arrange transfers
- If coming from Alicante or Murcia, all of the journey, apart from the last 3 miles, is motorway so a very easy (and beautiful) drive. If coming from Almeria, it’s a stunning drive through the mountains
For a brochure on Create your Own Retreat, CLICK HERE
OR Contact us if you'd like more details of this new take on the retreat experience by